English~

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Today afternoon, i went to popular to looking for my first ever dictionary.(before this, i dont really buy a dictionary with my own money).The dictionary i looking for is Oxford Dictionary of Law.It is a dictionary with blue cover and the content is full with Professional law's phrase. This dictionary cost me rm40 .


Honestly, this is my first time i feel that dictionary is extremely essential. This is mostly due to i never encounter such a immense trouble in language. I had take spm, even Muet english test with no worries ,but surely not law. I found myself so weak in english and i determined to improved myself .


What is the main different between me and those students that same course with me?? I think the most important reason is because i'm not english educated.I usually just speaking in mandarin and used to it already.Notwithstanding of my poor knowledge in english, i had to improve it .


All i need to do is.......read and read and practice...

0 comments:

Post a Comment