Soduku~~ 9x9

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hihi,here is 1.40 am~i'm still not yet sleep ~guess what am i doing ??? playing soduku,duno why...playing soduku at late in the night feel nice maybe is the surrounding quite silent cause i'm the only one who still awake at this moment in my house~haha~no people will ask me do this and do that (mostly is housework la~kaka).I think many of u had played it before and in fact it started for years already,maybe u guys will think : 'walau,now u only play a??' haha~whatever ~i think is recently i quite free at home and i afraid my mind will stop function( haha..cause at home only eat,sleep and watch drama ),so i decided to play soduku and makes my mind always fresh~(duno got use or not ???) .Usually i will go to http://www.soduku.org/ to play cause there have so many questions to let me try and solve it.Basically it devided to 4 levels ---> easy ,medium,hard and insane.honestly,until now i still cant solve insane soduku ( play soduku for few days already),and only able to solve soduku hard in quite long time~ anyone can teach me how to solve ??? i willing to become ur student ~haha~* i think this is a sample question of easy or medium~

0 comments:

Post a Comment