STUPID day!!!!

Friday, April 10, 2009


i think i will use more than 5 SDUPID to describe today's life:

In the early of the morning,i go to stupid ktm station and ride stupid ktm ~after that i work at Pikom pc fair ..okok...everything should be fine start from right now...BUT...first,the stupid boss come late makes me cant enter that fair early,and when inside the fair,i meet a stupid customer and keep on asking me stupid question ,and i need to give her stupid answer as well ,after the fair end....i ride stupid U 41 and bring me to stupid place and force me to walk back at the midnight......i think i walk jor 4 km...then i ask my dad to fetch me....and i reach home...the clock shows me 12.40 am!!! and i need to wake up at 7.40 am.....OMG....eventually....i would like to say...today is a STUPID day and UNLUCKY day for me........


2 comments:

Lance said...

stupid day 4 stupid boy la. ngam. jz jokin

thinkerr said...

I agree!!

Post a Comment