Raymond Lam Fung~

Saturday, October 24, 2009




Yesterday i listen to My FM and know about lam fung concert will held in Malaysia at 19 th December 2009. Besides, i also heard that he will come to the mines today for the official launch of ticket for sales~ So today i decided to go to the mines and support him. I reach the mines around 7 pm and stand there almost for an hour, finally lam fung appear in front of us.Everyone were crazy shouting and took their respectively camera and flash was all over the stage. He looks handsome and cool! This is my first time to see him that close.I remember first time i know this actor+singer is from a TVB drama that he acted as a lawyer, i think this drama have some influence on me for my future career , maybe that's 1 of the reason i study law currently,hahahaha (sounds crazy). I stand about the 6th row of the audience and keep on take some nice photo of him nonetheless i only manage to take some photo that not really clear enough due to my limited 5 mp handphone. Lam fung did not sang but listen to what he said i feel satisfy already,i dont think there is a lot of chance like this to see him talking. Honestly , i really hope to go to his concert, i like his songs very much, but anyone want to go ?? my family will say no to me, they not even like to see concert .Nevertheless i have shown my support to lam fung with bought his T-shirt which cost me rm 69. Lam fung jia you!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment