1-11-09

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today i feel quite lazy and decided to skip for the church service in the early morning.Hmm....this week was extremely exhausted, feel a lot of stress..maybe because the begin of tutorial ? or i just gave myself extra burden? i think maybe is both of the reasons .

Stress coming to me everyday, especially i do not understand what are those people talking especially the lecture. Last week she use an idioms-- put the cart before the horse, for me, i dont know what is it, after i search through internet i only know it is an idiom, so you can imagine how weak my english level is ? extremely poor if compare with my peers~ omg~ sometimes i have to listen back of my recording i only manage to understand, totally wasting of time listen n listen the recording again.....but have to ....

Just forget all the bad things for a seconds, hehe, just go to cut my hair and bought a new headphone ,i think this time my hair is quite nice d~

Tomorrow will start a new fresh week, hope everything will be fine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment