26-11-09

Thursday, November 26, 2009

2.02 am now...tomorrow is public holiday~ due to it i will have a day to rest ~

Today , after class , my friend JL fetch me to the mines ~ I meet with 4 of my friends and went for Pool together. This is my first time play Pool~ it consists of 16 balls including the white ball ( i think is 16 la~ haha ) thx to wei sin n mei woon teach me...at least i can get some balls inside the hole la~~ but in a nutshell..i played sucks la....elaine and hh played better than me...~wuwu~

At the night~ initially i thought nothing to do..then i went for sleep...in a sudden, shen min call me...say later got yum cha~ omg...i fast fast wake up~ then tidy up a bit and go for yum cha d...hehe..really long time din saw my secondary gangs la...they all still that fine , still handsome n pretty ~hehe~ hope to meet you all next time again ~ ( and emphasize here again, the TOP 10 is just kidding la!!! haha)

Have a nice day tomorrow~~ holiday yeah~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment