19/2/2010

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yesterday should be one fine day for me. I have a good outing with my dear friends and of course included my special friend . In the afternoon , 4 of use went to the mines to play Pool and bowling. Haha, this is just my second time in play the Pool and i did enjoy it . After that we went to Serdang to have our dinner. We went to a restaurant which is famous of their Hokkien mee and it is really quite tasty ~ yummy ^^ . After this, the time shown 6 pm and we fetch HH go back home first before we continue our journey.

Frankly, i did not think where to go in the night time .Therefore, we just went to Fun Fair nearby my house there and have some little fun first. You know what happened ? When me and her ride the so called ' Mo Tian Lun ' , there is a moment of NO-ELECTRICITY. It's quite scary because we sit inside the box that hang on the highest! I can feel that she feel nervous and luckily i did not feel that scary anymore and can comfort her .After few minutes, the electricity back to normal, phew~~~

After the Fun Fair trip , SM suggest us a place, i could not remember the name of that cafe , but it located in kajang and we can see a nice view at there . Astonishingly , we met my classmate- jia xin at there, and she do felt suprise when she met us~

Start from today, i have to study extremely hard...i dont want to fail...i hope i can pass with flying colours.. hehe ~jia you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment