26/2/2010

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today is a public holiday that give us (me + my classmates ) got time to take a breath to the fresh air and of course have some own study at home. However, next two days is another agonizing weekend due to public law class again . What i have to suffer is wake up early and of course the lengthof the class . It is damn long and sometimes i do fall asleep .

Today my family members also have their holiday as well .My sister hang out with her beloved for a movie and my mom staying and have a rest at home .Notwithstanding , she cooks Bak Ku Teh which she long time did not cook for us already due to lack of time~ Yummy ~~

About me and her ...last two days i have some conversation with her and found that freedom is really essential for two people . I admit before this i do not know what is her feeling and i only do what i personally felt it is right and correct for us .Nonetheless, it is just my solely point of view and not her . Now i feel that respect each other and understanding each other is the only way of communication. Really hope that she can realize i started to change for the sake of our future. Although i do not know what will happen next , what will happen to us , but at least this is something i can do ....for...her.... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment