Mummy BIrthday~

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yesterday is my mom birthday~ is her 49th birthday . I think this year birthday consider quite happy although without other guests but just our family members .





Around 7 pm , me , sister and my dad go to fetch my mom from her workplace at kajang .After that , we head toward Leong Ya yeong tao fu shop for dinner . We orders 5 to 6 dishes and it is really more than enough cause we just have 4 members in total . Nonetheless , we are able to 'throw' all the foods into our stomach .





After our dinner time, we going back to home for birthday cake ceremony . It's time to make some wishes that my mom hope for in the rest of 2010 . I guess it normally will be regarding to our health and safety, or something similar to that .At here , i want to wish my mom Happy BIrthday again !!




*Fruit cake ~

p/s : Today is the third day i did not contact with you....miss you a lot ..hope you still fine....

0 comments:

Post a Comment